Wrote a couple of new scenes for "Fateplay."

Even though I'd hoped I was done. Even though I've had it edited.

One was a scene I'd already envisioned, but I'd just run out of energy in the rewrite before I could get it out. So when I got back some beta-read suggestions, I took that opportunity to write out the scene.

The second scene I hadn't thought of before, but became obvious after the beta reader suggested it.

You don't know what you don't know. It's very much like what the editor made me change in "Snaked." He pointed out that I'd pretty much dropped the snakes in the second half of the book. It was very clear once it was pointed out, and it was a problem that could be corrected.

Usually, a corrected problem is an opportunity to correct other problems.

So I had a couple of loose ends that I tied up in a new scene.

The only problem I have is that I'm worried that I'm packing in too many things at the same time--if that is possible.  But well, at least everything is addressed.